Check The 5 Best BlueStacks Alternative Android Emulators For Windows PC/Laptop (2017). This is Latest Updated List Of Apps Like BlueStacks App Player.
Bluestacks is currently the most popular and most used Android emulator in the entire world! It is damn popular among emulator users. Though Bluestacks is great, there are some issues with this emulator like the graphic error and other internal errors. These errors are minor, but those who are facing this problem cannot get rid of this issue easily.
So, Here in this post I have listed some of the best alternatives of Bluestacks emulators which will serve you everything you need in an emulator. You can also Download BlueStacks for MAC.
Best Alternatives for BlueStacks App Player (Android Emulator)
1. KOPLAYER – KoPlayer is one of the best Android emulators out there. You might not hear about it, but this emulator is even better than Bluestacks. There are like millions of popular apps available in KOPLAYER. It has x86 architecture technology implanted in it so that it will be more stable and apps work smoothly in KOPLAYER. You can directly download the Koplayer.exe latest version of KoPlayer from the download link available below.
2. Nox App Player – Nox App Player is a very reliable emulator. There are all Apps available in this. GPS location can work in this, so this is good for Pokemon Go also. It is now compatible with Windows 10.
3. Android x86 – Android x86 is like a regular android emulator. Android x86 is for hosting Android Open Source in x86 platform. This is also known as “Patch hosting for android x86 support.”
4. Droid 4X – Droid 4X is another good emulator which can be in tough competition with the bluestacks. Droid 4X has excellent user experience with smooth apps run time. Controllability is also great in Droid 4X. You can find loads of favorite apps in this.
5. GenyMotion – It has all the things which another emulator also has like good user experience, loads of apps, easy to set up and free to download. Genymotion runs on Windows 7 and above in both 32 and a 64-bit system. More than that GenyMotion is available on Windows, Mac and Even Linux, I have mentioned it on my blog post about BlueStacks for Ubuntu Linux.
So these are the best five alternatives for Bluestacks app player. Let us know in the comment section below, which is your favorite Android emulator. Hope you have a great day.